Saturday, March 22, 2008

on a good friday

I spent my Good Friday off from work (as normal people do, hehe) to visit my sister Jackee. She invited me to have a DVD marathon with her at her place like we used to do. So we spent the whole day lying in bed, our eyes glued on the TV.

We watched a Koreanovela which I think was already shown in ABS-CBN, Spring Waltz. It draws the passion, love, reconciliation, and understanding between Jae Ha and Eun-Yeong who have shared the memories of their childhood together after they meet again as adults. Secrets of the past are revealed one by one as the story reaches its climax. I am drawn to the spring scenes at Cheongsan-do, Eun-Yeong's hometown, in which green barley fields spread widely and canola flowers are in full bloom. Maybe it would be really fun to stay in that field, inhaling all the fresh air in.


I also love the heart-shaped beach featured in one of the scenes. Who wouldn't!?! I found this photo in the net. Look. Amazing isn't it? =)

We haven't finished our marathon yet but we already hate Song I-na, the feeling girlfriend kontrabida, hahaha! =) I'll go back to Jackee's place tonight so we can finish the series =)


Here's a photo of our Good Friday lunch date (a break from the marathon). Thank God for the food from the neighborhood karinderya =)

CREDIT
QUICKPAGE from Ana Mara Designs
FONT Prime Minister of Canada


Look at her Summer themed plate =) And our Chicharon peeking, hehe!


* I just wanna go to the BEACH...

ikstik

No comments: