Thursday, March 27, 2008

onslaught

Just a short update on my Shaman Ikstik. Now on level 44 and finally owns her own Shaman Outfit :D Yippee!!! I bought it immediately after hitting level 43.

CREDIT
FRAME from Emma Kit by Amy W.


I also finished my first quest today, to eliminate 10 Onslaughts in 40 minutes. Look how big he is. My Brawler friend Alchemist helped me =)

CREDIT
FRAME from Emma Kit by Amy W.
FLOWERS
from August Designs

GLITTER DOODLE from Fresh Start Add On by Danielle Corbitt

Because I succeeded in finishing the quest, I was granted a pass which allowed me to go out of the Phoenix campus.

CREDIT
FRAME from Petit Moineaux

The game is getting more exciting =) But I am more excited because I'm joining something tomorrow morning. Shhhh... no... no... no. You will have to wait for my next post to find out what it is. Big winners will be announced before the sun actually rises. Wish me luck!!! =)

ikstik

1 comment:

charlotte said...

sensya na po kasi i can relate.
dami mo naman talents. :)