Friday, March 7, 2008

limited or no connectivity

I wasn't able to get enough sleep as I was still thinking about the major network trouble my DL is currently facing. Yesterday, I was forced to close by 3PM as my phone line is busted, thus no DSL connection. And I get the same "sorry for the inconvenience" message from 171. WTF!?! I'm losing money here and all I get is a lame spiel. Arrrrrrrrrrrrgh!!! I hurriedly visited DL this morning to check on my phone line, but it's still dead. The Line Man was there to do the line test and he also checked the cable wires in the post but still ended up with nothing ='( They told me they have to go back to the Business Office to make a report and ask another team to check on the Main Box. What the hell? I decided to close the shop again and bid goodbye to the $$$ that I should be earning today. Times like this, I need to SHOP! I went to Hidalgo to have my cam checked (again!). No, it wasn't me being a camera whore... the camera just didn't breathe life again so I had to rush it to ICU. It was admitted and will have to be confined for a few days. Dagger in the heart! The more I needed to shop. I went around seeing all those different kinds of Cameras. And when you check out the prices, your jaw will drop even more. *This is really TEMPTING* I've been offered with the Nikon D40 Package but I chose to close my eyes (and heart) as I can hear DBF whispering at the back of my mind. He wins! =) I just enjoyed my window shopping, wandering from store to store, asking for the cheapest prices... but always reminding myself that THIS will have to wait.

I found an SM Clearance Outlet Store and I ended up buying small colorful plastic eggs that I can use for my DL Promo this Easter. I'll be giving away chocolates and free surf/game time next Sunday for my beloved Gamers. Eggciting!!!















After more rounds at SM... I found another cheap piece =) I went to the counter to pay and to my surprise, I got a bigger discount. It really made my Hidalgo trip worth while... but I'm not telling what it is. Soon... you'll see. LOL.


There's an SM Fairview FX terminal in Quiapo so I took that route. As if I'm being pulled to go inside SM, I went in... coming out with another shopping bag in hand. I found this cute fold up summer shorts, I wasn't able to resist =) I found a skirt too that I like, but decided to drop it as I just bought one last week. ENOUGH. Time to go home. I need to sit down and review the FAB flyers of Sony and Canon I got from SM Appliance Store. My heart is now torn between Sony Cybershot T2 and Canon Ixus 75... and I'm still dreaming of Nikon D40 too =)



CREDIT
FRAME Blue Paint Smear Frame by MzCora



*always daydreaming
ikstik

No comments: