Sunday, March 23, 2008

EGGciting day

I prepared Easter Eggs for my Gamers today. They get to pick an egg for every 1 hour game/surf time availed. Each egg contain 1 egg shaped chocolate and a coupon. Lucky eggs have 15 minutes, 30 minutes or 1 hour game/surf time Free Coupon as my EASTER treat, while the rest have a THANK YOU note =) While I was preparing the plastic eggs last night, I placed the lucky coupons in the PINK eggs thinking that most of the Gamers are boys and would probably ignore the pink eggs. To my surprise, 2 out of 6 Gamers who played on the first hour picked the pink eggs and both won free minutes. I can't help but smile when I heard Badong say, "Ay, gusto ko yung pink!" =) Oopppss... wrong strategy, hehe =) The young ones and not so young ones eagerly joined my Easter Activity. But only five people cracked open the lucky eggs. Some are even asking if the game will continue for the rest of the week. "Uhm... pang-Easter Sunday lang po ang Egg Hunt." *wink*

CREDIT
FRAME from Ellie Lash
EGGS from Ellie Lash


STEP 1: Choose one egg

CREDIT
FRAME from MGL Scraps
EGG w/ RIBBON from MGL Scraps

STEP 2: Check out the goodies inside =)

CREDIT
FRAME from Moon Scraps Designs
EGGS from Julie Billingsley

STEP 3: Read the coupon and munch the chocolate.

CREDIT
FRAME from Franziska Altmann
BUNNY & EGG from Franziska Altmann

STEP 4: Enjoy your EASTER SUNDAY

CREDIT
WORD ART from Megan Farrow (Flergs)

I have a few photos of my Gamers which I would like to share with you.

CREDIT
FRAME from Tracy King
BUNNY from Mandy Rae Designs
EGGS Mandy Rae Designs
BUTTERFLY Mandy Rae Designs

May the new life that Easter brings be your inspiration to make each moment count and live life to it's fullest. Wishing you every beauty, every blessing and every enriching revelation and wisdom this day can bring. Happy Easter everyone! =)

ikstik

1 comment:

Omaha Lacrosse Club said...

Cute post! Thanks so much for sharing it with us (the Sunshine Girls)

We love it!!